That's right...the Bass Pro Fishing Club, Grandpa and Andrew. Plain and simple, these guys just like fish. Club activities include:
- visiting the local Bass Pro Shop,
- reading and chatting about fish,
- drawing fish,
- looking at fish in their aquariums and buying new ones,
- visiting the local aquarium,
- discussing tackle and bait (especially yums and night crawlers), and
- fishing, be it in saltwater or freshwater.
Club members Andrew Phillip, President; and Phillip John, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer, contemplate their next catch.
Here's the club on an outing last year, doing what they like to do most but not always best. Boy, was it hot out there.
Here's Andrew at Cape Henelopen Fishing Pier, Delaware.
What's this? Could it be?
Success at last!
Stayed tuned for more club news.